Having an innate feline nature has influenced me towards a spirituality that isn't starkly and solely human, back to stories that mix animals and men and gods, back to times when animals and plants had their own wisdoms to teach and medicine to share. I deal in archetypes and have chosen my own to emulate as best I may; I follow gods who are much beast as not; I work magic with the lifeblood of the universe.
That's what you get here - stories and experiences, synesthesia and song.
- Being Water - What I mean when I say I'm a Water person, and how deeply my elemental identity affects me. Written May 17th, 2011.
- To Self, From Shapeshifter - A challenge from my chosen archetype to myself. Written April 25th, 2010.
- Last Night, I Could Smell Magic - The title says it all. Written April 21st, 2010.
- What Is Shapeshifter? - A half-explanation, half-fingerpainting of what Shapeshifter is. It has nothing to do with animality and everything to do with changing. Written October 1st, 2009.
- Pieces Of A Whole - A meandering exploration of the pieces within the whole, and being animalfolk, not an animal and a human. Written June 27, 2009.
- Seasons - What the seasons mean to me, and how they feel. Written September 6th, 2006.
- My Inner Serpent - This is what you get when you strip everything away and leave me at my barest. Written April 11th, 2005.